Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shit my students write:

"I am crazy, and I know it."
"I understand people are not in your life forever."
"I understand it's hard for adults."
"I cry when I think of the sheer number of mosquitos on this planet."
"I am secretive and understanding."
"I dream about plum trees trapping me inside."
"I worry about the many possible apocalyptic scenarios."
"I am technical and rigid."
"I understand the migration of birds."
"I am diligent and responsible."
"I try to be strong and courageous."
"I am humble and obedient."
"I pretend to like vegetables."
"I worry that I'll get old."
"I worry about being embarrassed."
"I dream about dreaming about dreaming."
"I wonder why I read so many books."
"I cry because the ocean is so dirty."
"I say you can learn a lot from tv."
"I wonder if there's a cure for the bitterness cancer leaves behind."
"I see dreams buried deep in darkness."
"I pretend characters become part of me."
"I understand that I am small."
"I try growing strong in my weakness."
"I feel free when I'm alone."
"I understand friendships may be hard."
"I dream of out-living my death."
"I try not to argue with ignorant people."
"I hope that my youth will not end."
"I want more parakeets."
"I wonder why stories sound so fake."
"I pretend not to be annoyed when I am."
"I say that time and money are cruel."
"I want to be known."
"I want to be seen."
"I want people to know who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment