Sunday, June 29, 2014

Autocorrect Pride

I would like take this opportunity to celebrate my supremacy over autocorrect. It is gay pride season, after all. 

You might think those two things have little to do with each other, but you'd be wrong, for I have turned my autocorrect gay. It now turns
"feel" into "grrl"
"such" into "Sugo" (a charming Italian restaraunt which is totes gay)
"whatever" into "whatevs"
"dream" into "dress"
"nbd" into "lbd" (I talk a lot about dresses, for a grrl who rarely wears them)
"duck" into "fuck" (It used to do the opposite, but I slapped it around some)
"bicycle" into "Bikini Kill" and
"chicken" into "hickey."


Ok, that last is my wife's autocorrect, but whatevs. My autocorrect knows how to spell tom kha gai and wouldn't dare try to suggest any other thing because it's my bitch, and it finally understands me.

Happy pride, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment