Saturday, June 29, 2013

Best Party in World

Ok so this happened:
And I'm not talking about the towels. (Though don't you love how she takes the opportunity to critique my towel description?) I'm talking abt the "K!" If you are a parent, you know that when one half of the team sits in a hammock for even six seconds it is time to call the authorities and sue for child abandonment. And my beautiful wife just said "K!" Is she a hero, or what? But, for your information, these towels are so freaking white. I've never seen more white-ass towels than these. Look:
And! Does she forget I am a Bad Ass? Do I seem like someone you'd wanna pick a fight about towels with? Answer: no. Please--somebody, tell my wife what a Bad Ass I am. Tell her to look the fuck out.

This party is all about my falling in love with the North Fork of Long Island. My kind of party: Perfect day. Unfathomable quantities of Appropriately Chilled Veuve Clicquot. Plenty of five-year-olds to entertain my son. Queer tenth wedding anniversary. Private beach. A Hammock Of My Own. And the best part of all, which I can't show you: 70s disco funk-->Madonna-->dance-->hip-hop-->wonderful I don't know what because have had too much champagne.

Also! I have completed a photo essay, which is the perfect introvert/exhibitionist activity at a large party. (Introvert/exhibitionists represent!)
Hello.

Silly. (1/2 silly, to be precise.)

Emo. (Both halves.)

Happy love. 

Arghh! No light! Wir sind vampires!

The view.


Obvs, Ari is a way, way better actor than I am. And no, I do not know why I slipped into German there for a sec. Just seemed to fit.



Also: my first live blog. Happy anniversary, dudes.

Thanks for a fantastic day.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I was not critiquing your towel description, but (in the part of the screen you can't see) was confused by it, because the towels are white PLUS 75 OTHER COLORS. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete